First time! The Inside Story of Bmpaper Container Loading Revealed
Professionalism is the key to ensuring successful and efficient shipping of goods when it comes to container loading, so how does Bmpaper's professionalism contribute?
The following is revealed for you:
1. Preparation: The goods are packaged according to the customer's needs and labeled accordingly to ensure that customers are able to distinguish the goods upon receipt. Warehouse staff check the containers to ensure that are clean, dry and undamaged.
2. Planning space: Efficiently calculate the space utilization of the goods, according to different sizes, different packaging, optimize the arrangement and design the most reasonable packing scheme to prevent short loading.
3. Focus on details: From checking that the load meets local and international regulations (road weight limits, etc.) to ensuring that proper loading techniques are used, every aspect of the container loading process requires a keen eye for detail.
4. Equipment and tools: Using the proper equipment and tools such as loading docks, forklifts and pallet jacks helps with the safety and efficiency of the loading process. After all goods are loaded, fix the goods to prevent them from shifting.
5. Trained personnel: Having well-trained personnel experienced in the container loading process ensures proper loading of cargo and minimizes the risk of damage during shipping.
6. Feedback to customers: Each loading process is recorded in detail and loading pic will be sent to customers after the completion of loading, including important information about the whole loading process.
Loading container example picture sharing:
Bmpaper takes every shipment seriously. What is shipped out is not only paper, but also the trust of our customers around the world.
Contact Person: Ms. Jenny